New Delhi: It is that time of the year when the three big e-market places Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal offer discounts across the different category of products. This is the best time to purchase a new phone for yourself or upgrade your home interiors, wardrobe or kitchen.
You may manage to get some flat discount on a product, but are you aware of the tips that will get you a maximum discounts during the big online sale? Here you go:
1. Shopping on app results in maximum benefit, as possibilities of money return, cash back or extra discount are more while shopping on an app. So, keep the app of the big shopping sites downloaded or updated on your phone.
2. If you shop for more than Rs 15,00 on Amazon’s app and use the HDFC Banks debit or credit card, would be eligible for 15 percent discount on a product. The discount offered will only be 10 percent, if you shop on the website.
3. Using Amazon wallet will also give a benefit if Rs 150.
4. Shopping on Snapdeal app through HDFC Bank’s card will also give a discount of 15 percent, shopping through ICICI Bank’s card will offer a discount of 10 percent, and a discount of 5 percent if payment is made through net banking.
Those using net banking or SBI card will get the maximum benefit on Flipkart.
5. Some sites like Flipkart announce the day-wise sale. For example, Fashion, Home, TV and-and appliances sale was offered on Day one. Mobile and accessories sale on Day two, and electronic sale on Day 3 . Snapdeal or Amazon does not have a day-wise sale.
6. Keep a note of the date of sale. The 5-day sale began on Amazon on October 1, but the 5-day sale on Snapdeal and Flipkart began on October 2.
7. The discounts on the sales keep changing through the day. The maximum discounts can be availed at in the night time, while the lowest discounts offered in the peak hour or the day time.
8. Some companies show an inflated retail price for comparison. It is bets to compare the discount being offered on different shopping sites. Also, verify the MRP from te parent site of the product.
A user can keep the product in the shopping cart for 15 minutes, If a product is n short supply, and if it is in your cart, so make a quick decision whether you would like to buy it or not.
READ ALSO :