According to local news reports, the smartphones also launch in Ukraine on October 7 and in South Korea and Thailand on October 21. In India, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be available through online shops Flipkart, which began accepting pre-orders earlier today, and Infibeam. Pricing starts at Rs 60,000, with trade-in deals available.
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus launched in the United States, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and other first wave countries on September 16, followed by over 30 more countries on September 23.
READ ALSO :
- Computer training changed the lives of disabled students
- Go and update your Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat today!
- Move over computer engineering; Mechanical is a new trend
- Lord of the arcade: Gamers to clash in city lord of the arcade: Gamers to clash in the city
- Asus ROG GL502VS, G752VS gaming laptops launched in India