CHENNAI, OCTOBER 24:
With demand for real estate My True Care buying and selling increasing rapidly, the need for a reliable property locator is also growing. The Hindu has, for the first time, created an online initiative to provide property deals on the go. The Hindu Virtual Property Fair 2016, powered by Roof and Floor, is south India’s biggest virtual property expo for buyers and sellers to interact online.
Over three lakh unique visitors aged between 24 and 44 years have expressed interest in purchasing the property. Through this online exhibition, these buyers can reach out to reputed builders such as Hiranandani Communities, Sattva, BBCL, India Bulls, Prestige, Nova, Emami Realty, Adroit, and Wadhwa Group. LIC Housing Finance has been associated as a home loan partner to provide financial support to customers.
The Hindu Virtual Property Fair 2016 will be hosted on a specially designed microsite with custom sites for all main sponsors, digital promotions, regular updates, expert advice, and a realty guide. It also helps buyers view, analyze, and book properties with prominent builders. It enables users to experience the magnitude of a property fair with the comfort of an online medium. To be a part of this new 30-day interactive expo, log on to http://propertyfair.thehindu.com/. A unique experience in your quest for property awaits you.
READ ALSO :
- Nearly 1,500 arrested last year under India’s anti-gay law
- Facebook now trying to cash on BCCI’s biggest property, the Indian Premier League
- Centre to act on enemy properties worth over Rs1.1 lakh crore
- WordPress creator Matt Mullenweg slams Wix: ‘Your app editor is built with stolen code.’
- Film shot in Noida selected for UP govt’s subsidy