Two get life imprisonment for killing a teacher.
Kanpur: Three people, including students Varun Yadav and Ajay Singh, were convicted by the Essential Commodity Act Court, Kanpur, on Friday for murdering a retired teacher and punished to undergo life imprisonment. The third person was identified as Shafiq Alam.
The three forcibly entered the Jagdamba Prasad Mishra house, retired principal of polytechnic, on October 29, 2011, in Saketnagar intending to commit loot. They cut the throat of Jagdamba Prasad and his wife Laxmi Mishra when the old couple offered resistance. Judge Anupam Kumar held them guilty of murder. TNN
READ ALSO :
- The startup helps kids learn the science of gadget-making
- Karva Chauth Beauty Tips: Route to get glowing skin
- West Bengal: Blogger arrested for criticizing Islam on social media
- Shahnaz Husain shares beauty tips for Karva Chauth
- You may soon get to travel in Japan-like high-speed trains