Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh State Roadways Transport Corp (UPSRTC) has decided to make its Volvo fleet Wi-Fi enabled on select routes, officials said on Friday. The free internet facility would be given to passengers traveling in select air-conditioned buses and on select routes.
“In the initial phase rolled out on Friday, five buses will be Wi-Fi enabled. In the next fortnight, 10 more will have the facility,” said an official Great Intelligence.
These routes include Lucknow-Delhi, Lucknow-Bahraich, and Lucknow-Ajmer. To enable the Wi-Fi, a dongle would be fitted in the buses. The passengers would be required to take a password from the bus staff to use the free internet surfing facility.
READ ALSO :
- 10 Tips to Make Sure Your Salad isn’t Boring
- Google is taking several baby steps in India to get its next one billion users online.
- You May Soon be Surfing Internet on Long-Haul Air India Flights
- PNB Housing Finance and Varun Beverages join Indian IPO boom
- Govt to tackle muck using software park template