New Delhi, Oct 26 : Yahoo Mail app for Android devices is now available in seven new Indian languages — Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Marathi — the company announced on Wednesday. With this update, the users whose “language setting” on their devices is set to one of the newly-launched seven Indian regional languages will automatically get Yahoo Mail in their preferred language.
In addition to the language updates, Yahoo Mail app on Android has added new features that are fully compatible with the Android 7.0 Nougat. The updates include “Multi-Window View” with which users can use Yahoo Mail side-by-side with other apps. The “Quick Actions” feature allows users can access the mail and directly reply to a message right from a notification, without having to open the app.
“You can also now quickly view and dismiss bundled notifications, or depending on your custom swipe settings, archive, delete, star, and more on each notification individually,” the statement added. The new features are now available in the latest update (5.10).
READ MORE :
- Lenovo bets on new products, festival demand to revive PC sales
- Android utility app SooperMo raises seed funding
- Ominous news for Aleppo as Russian frigate reaches Syrian coast
- Naspers: Master of consolidation in Indian Internet business
- Samsung Will Launch Only 4G-enabled Android Phones in India