Yahoo Mail app for Android has rolled out support for seven new Indian regional languages: Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Marathi. With this update, Indian users whose language setting on their phone is set to one of the seven Indian regional languages mentioned above will automatically experience Yahoo Mail in their preferred language Tessla.
In addition to the language updates, Yahoo Mail app on Android has added new features that are fully compatible with the Android Nougat. The updates include:
With this new feature, users can use Yahoo Mail side-by-side with other apps. Now when you’re composing an email in Mail, you can reference the article you just read, and more, all without having to switch between apps.
Users can take more action, right from their home screen. Now they can directly reply to a message right from a notification, without having to open the app. You can also now quickly view and dismiss bundled notifications, or depending on your custom swipe settings, archive, delete, star, and more on each notification individually.
The new features are now available in the updated Yahoo Mail app from the Play Store to the latest version (5.10).
READ ALSO :
- Will Indians start buying fewer cars?
- Now, health workers call indefinite stir for pay parity
- Flipkart Big Billion Day 2016, Amazon Great Indian Sale, Snapdeal Deals: How to Stay on Top of Things
- PNB Housing Finance and Varun Beverages join Indian IPO boom
- India Vs New Zealand : Internet Can’t Get Over This Sleeping Girl