New Delhi, Oct 17 (IANS) IT system integrator firm Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic (HSMC) Monday launched TonerSaver, Windows-based software that can help organizations reduce toner consumption by up to 75 percent, thereby slashing printing costs.
“TonerSaver is the ideal product for organizations as it helps generate substantial cost savings, which, in turn, make a direct difference to the bottom line,” said Tarun Seth, Managing Director, Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic, in a statement.
TonerSaver uses patented printer driver algorithms that control toner and ink usage on all Windows-based printers and reduce toner and ink consumption at an incremental rate of one percent.
READ ALSO :
- ‘India Exports Software, Pakistan Exports Terror,’ Says PM Modi At BJP Meet:
- Basic Tips to Transform Your Website’s SEO
- ICANN set to meet in Hyderabad, India for Internet Governance
- DIY tips to get your Navratri look right
- Ujjivan Financial Services to use biometric ATMs
The software auto-detects laser and inkjet printers and applies optimized saving technology for each type of printer. The company will provide free customer support, maintenance release (bugfix), and version-up support to all customers.