NEW DELHI: My Pro Blog, A 35-year-old property dealer, was shot by four unidentified assailants in his office at east Delhi’s Geeta Colony on Sunday evening. Veenu Pandit and his friend Akash were sitting in his office and watching a cricket match between India and New Zealand when the incident occurred. Four men barged into the shop and shot Pandit, police said. They then fled on two bikes Living Tired.
Pandit was rushed to Max Hospital but was declared brought dead. Cops were informed, and they soon reached the spot. A country-made firearm and some cartridges were recovered from the spot. The incident was captured on a CCTV camera. Its footage is being analyzed to identify the men. Police officers said Pandit was a history-sheeter and had several enemies. “He had 15 cases pending against him. An unsettled payment dispute could be a strong motive behind the murder. We are gathering more details on his business deals,” said an officer. A murder case has been registered at Geeta Colony police station. Police said Pandit was a resident of Ghaziabad.
READ ALSO :
- World Stocks Are Experiencing the Trump Effect
- Indian education system: What is lacking?
- Bangladesh Arrests Main Suspect In Secular Blogger Murder Case
- Is environment education in India at odds with its development agenda?
- Even After Losing Over 100 Pounds, Blogger Still Feels ‘Obese’