New Delhi, Oct 19: Use baby oil, rose Robottip water, and milk masks to get your skin glowing for the festival of Karva Chauth, which will be celebrating today, says an expert. Naresh Arora, a founder of Chase Aromatherapy Cosmetics and Chase Skin Care Institute, has listed some easy skincare tips.
* Increase the intake of water. Drink around 6-8 glasses of water to stay fully hydrated. This will help in releasing all the toxins from the body increasing skin illumination.
* Use rose water for washing and cleaning the face. Keep the rose water refrigerated and spray it all over the face after regular intervals so that no dirt stays on.
* Instead of taking caffeine in the form of tea or coffee, take green tea. Generally, ladies think consuming caffeine will help them stay active and energetic during the day. This is not a healthy option. It might strip off the body’s moisture, leaving you dehydrated. Green tea is not only good for your skin but rejuvenates your stomach also.
* Massage your face with baby oil. Massaging helps in tissue and muscle relaxation, and baby oils are best suited for all skin types. They treat the skin with great tenderness. Best News Mag.
* Take care of your eyes especially. They are the biggest contributors to face expression. Keep them moisturized. Try and take full rest. Use eye cream before going to bed for best results.
READ MORE :
- Apple MacBook Pro with OLED touch bar launching in late October
- The startup helps kids learn the science of gadget-making
- Houston SEO Tips for Keyword Research
- Two get life imprisonment for killing a teacher
- The best of beauty from Amazon India Fashion Week spring/summer 2017
* Do not experiment with your facials and other skin treatments around these days. The new skin treatments may or may not suit you. There are major chances of getting adversely affected.
* Try honey and milk mask. Take two teaspoons of milk with one teaspoon of honey and add one teaspoon of besan (gram flour) and mix to form a homogeneous paste. Apply all over the face and leave it for 20 minutes, allowing the pack to dry. Rinse off with warm water.