Los Angeles, Oct 6 (IANS) Singer Ariana Grande is reportedly planning to marry rapper Mac Miller, whom she started dating in August.
According to a source, Grande, 23, always wanted to marry at a young age, reports aceshowbiz.com.
“Ariana has always wanted to be married by 25, and Mac checks all of her boxes,” the source told Life & Style magazine.
“She thinks he’s cute, sexy and he makes her laugh all the time,” the source added.
According to the insider, the couple is moving fast in their relationship due to their compatibility.
“Mac and Ariana have a lot in common. They’re both from the East Coast, they’re close to their families and they love a lot of the same music, TV shows and films,” the source said.
“They would both love it to be outdoors, on an island, surrounded by a dozen bridesmaids and groomsmen. She wants a one-of-a-kind designer dress, white with diamonds, off the shoulder, with a veil and the longest train ever. And she wants Mac in a white tux,” the source explained.
READ ALSO :
- Apple adds online retail partner Flipkart in India ahead of local iPhone 7 launch next month
- Mac Evernote user? You may have lost some data
- World Stocks Are Experiencing the Trump Effect
- Logitech announces M221 Silent and M331 Silent Plus mice
- Apple MacBook Pro with OLED touch bar launching in late October