Soon after the launch of the iOS 10.1 update, some of the users were unable to see the data in the Health app even after changing the settings of their phones. If you are one of them, Apple is out with a solution to fix this bug.
The Cupertino-based tech giant has rolled out iOS 10.1.1 update for all devices running iOS 10 like iPhone 5 and later devices, iPad fourth generation, and devices that have been launched later, and iPod touches 6th generation and newer devices Stump Blog.
There are two ways to install this iOS 10.1.1 update:
2. The second way to install iOS 10.1.1 update is via iTunes. For this, you need to install iTunes first. The next step is to connect your iOS device to your PC or Mac. Then, choose the icon of your device shown in the top bar. Now, open the Summary tab, which will be followed by Check for the update. Once done, click on Download and update.
All you need to keep in mind is that your phone has at least 50 percent battery backup, a good Wi-Fi connection, as the 60MB update needs a steady connection to download.
READ ALSO :
- Apple Won’t Give Us a New Mac Pro, So Samsung Is Selling a Look-a-Like
- Go and update your Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat today!
- Microsoft To Reveal VR Headset Plans In December
- iPhone 7 Plus camera can surpass a DSLR camera. Occasionally
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note gets JIO 4G VoLTE update in India